Compact design for testing in tough-to-reach places
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Precalibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- Increased durability with double-molded plastic housing
- Instant visibility with the LCD alert when measuring noncontact AC voltage
- Access difficult testing areas with the 1-3/16" (30 mm) jaw opening
- Improved measurement ease with data Hold function on the large backlit display
These smaller-sized autoranging clamp meters feature diode testing, continuity check with a buzzer sound at 50 Ω, and a measurement rate of 2 readings per second. Additional functions include data Hold, overrange and low-battery indication, and auto power-off. Model 20250-56 also measures DC current and capacitance, and features a peak Hold function that captures the peak AC current or voltage reading.