Pocket sized—have on hand wherever you go
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Precalibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- Easily select a function with a single rotary switch
- Stay safe and prevent damage with overload protection
- Increased durability with double-molded plastic housing
- Tilt stand for easy hands-free viewing
- CAT III-600 V safety rating
Versatile and simple-to-use digital multimeters safely measure common ranges of voltage, current, and resistance, and are packaged in a very convenient compact size. They feature diode testing, continuity check with audible buzzer, a measurement rate of 2 readings per second, overrange and low-battery indication, and auto power-off.
Basic model 20250-50 offers manual ranging and measures AC and DC voltage to 600 V, resistance with continuity and diode function, and DC current to 10 A. Plus a dedicated battery test function lets you check the quality of your 9 V and 1.5 V batteries.
Full-featured model 20250-51 also measures AC current to 10 A, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, and temperature via a type K thermocouple probe. An autoranging feature automatically selects the optimal measuring range for maximum resolution. Plus you’ll work more efficiently with the data HOLD and relative functions.