Handle heavy-duty jobs with a tough, impact-resistant, IP67-rated housing
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Precalibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- Bright, large 4000-count LCD with backlight
- Flashing red LED alerts you to presence of live voltage
- Automatically select the optimal measuring range with autoranging feature
- Stay safe and prevent damage with overload protection
- Increased durability with double-molded plastic housing
- CAT IV-600 V, CAT III-1000 V safety rating
Our industrial digital multimeters offer “must-have” measurements including 10 A AC/DC current, 1000 V AC/DC voltage, capacitance, and frequency. Plus you’ll work more efficiently with advanced features such as diode testing, continuity check with audible buzzer, noncontact voltage detection, HOLD function, overrange and low-battery indication, and auto power-off. Handy tilt stand allows hands-free viewing.
An IP67 rating protects against dust, rain, splashing, and accidental immersion in water to a depth of up to 3.3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes. Two fast blow fuses (0.5 A / 1000 V and 10 A / 1000 V) for the probe terminals prevent injury, in the event of an overload, to the user or damage to the circuits.
Model 20250-53 also provides relative and % duty cycle measurements. True RMS model 20250-54 provides improved reading accuracy in the presence of harmonic distortions present in electrical loads, and adds temperature measurement via a type K thermocouple, Max/Min and Peak hold functions, and an analog bar graph for viewing trends.