Silicone-filled gauges provides for readability and long life in tough industrial environments.
- Dampened movement
- Anti-parallax dial for accurate readings
- Hermetically sealed per ASME B40.3 standard to prevent fogging and protect against tough environments
- Rugged 304 stainless steel construction with Acrylic lens
- Recalibrate using the external reset screw
- For use in applications that do not exceeding 200F
Accuracy is ±1% full-scale when stem is immersed 2" in liquids or 4" in gases (immerse models with a 2.5" stem length 2" in gases).
Measured stem length from the top of the threads to the bottom tip of the stem. Stem dia is 0.25"; threaded connection is 1/2" NPT(M). All thermometers meet or exceed ASME B40.3 standards. Maximum environmental temperature for Acrylic lens thermometers is 200degF (93degC).
Discounts: Save 10% on 10-24 assorted thermometers, 15% on 25 to 49, and 20% on 50 or more.