Monitor temperature-sensitive products in place or during transport
- Get accurate, reliable measurements with included NIST-traceable calibration
- Recorder, chart paper, form, and certificate of calibration include the serial number for complete documentation
- Solid-state, quartz-crystal controlled motor turns chart accurately
- Tamper-evident seal protects recorded chart retained inside the unit
- Shock-resistant ABS plastic case features a four-part form for date, time, location, and other data
These disposable strip chart recorders are housed in a durable plastic tamper-proof case. Chart paper, pen, and battery are preinstalled; just pull a tab to begin recording. Strip chart is printed with both °F and °C for convenience. Bimetal temperature sensor withstands turbulence and impact to maintain reliability. Ideal for warehouses, animal quarters, manufacturing plants, and transportation of goods.
Traceable® products are calibrated to NIST-traceable standards and ready to use as soon as you receive it. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, and it includes NIST-traceable certification. This means that a 17025-accredited calibration test lab has confirmed that the product meets or exceeds all stated specifications, saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
NIST-traceable calibration also helps you meet quality standards and regulatory compliance for ISO, FDA, cGMP, VFC, CAP, CLIA and Joint Commission requirements.