Sensitive and accurate meter lets you easily check for system leaks or monitor pump downtime
- Built-in analytic functions to quickly display vacuum pressure trends graphically
- Indicates pump down progress over 1 minute to 24 hours to quickly determine if a leak check should be performed
- Digital numeric readout for easy determination of vacuum level
- Calibrate gauge in the field with adjustable zero and span functions
- Perform hands-free measurements using the super-strong hanging magnet
The Bullseye precision gauge is a rugged portable vacuum meter designed to withstand field use without compromising accuracy. Although calibrated in air at the factory, any dry noncorrosive gas is compatible. A correction factor based on the thermal conductivity of your gas is all that is required to convert readings. Or, recalibrate in the field to your specific gas composition.
Analytics provide a quick visual graphic of the problem (pump, leak, out-gas or stable), eliminating having to guess system status based on current numeric readings alone. Trends are graphically displayed over time, indicating the progression of pump down throughout the evacuation and giving you an early warning that a leak is present.