Rotating viewing head ensures each user can analyze samples clearly
- Digital microprocessor with ±0.1°C resolution provides fast warm-up
- Adjustable arm with 8x viewing magnifier folds flat for compact storage
- Audible beeps indicate when temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Internal batch memory capacity of 500 melts
- Conveniently located keypad ensures temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
- Save power with ECO mode
Programmable digital melting point apparatus with beginning/ending recording for pharmacopeia requirements offers selectable ramp rates between 0.2°C/minute to 10°C/minute with a degree setting of 1°C/minute. Store up to two sets (beginning and ending temperatures) of three temperatures in temporary memory; batch memory permanently stores up to 500 sets of results. Unit also connects to computer or printer via RS-232 interface.