Rotating viewing head ensures each user can analyze samples clearly
- Digital microprocessor with ±0.1°>C resolution provides fast warm-up
- Adjustable arm with 8x viewing magnifier folds flat for compact storage
- Audible beeps indicate when temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Programmable models feature internal batch memory capability for storage of results
- Conveniently located keypad ensures temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
- Save power with ECO mode
Programmable ramp rate digital melting point apparatus features five preset temperature ramps, or you can program for any rate from 0.2°C/minute to 10°C/minute in 0.1°C increments. Store up to four temperatures in temporary memory; batch memory permanently stores up to 1000 sets of results with date, time, and batch number. Connect unit to computer or printer via RS-232 interface.