Developed using extensive feedback from laboratory staff, our new Environmental Express 2000 series meters are assembled in various configurations for measuring pH/mV, EC, Ion, DO, BOD parameters
- Various configurations available to meet the demands of measuring pH/mV, EC, Ion, PC, PD, DO, BOD parameters
- Meter Kit formats include probes, 35419-54, -60, -65, -74, -78
- Automatic record retention and accessibility for continuous compliance with regulatory requirements
- 0.01, 0.001 resolution for routine or research applications where acute accuracy is critical
- Large displays with a small footprint, ideal for labs with limited bench space
- Automatic functions like buffer recognition and auto calibration for ease of use at any skill level
Environmental Express provides a diverse range of water quality analyzers and electrodes that are designed specifically for laboratory applications with compliance in mind. Our multi-parameter benchtops include functionality to meet the highly specific and/or broad ranging needs of wastewater, drinking water, food and beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical testing labs.
These benchtop meters offer a high-capacity internal memory that can capture and store 2000 data points with the time and date. They have a time-based auto data log with GLP compliant real time clocks. This data can be exported into CSV, Excel, or PDF formats via USB cable and use of complimentary software. A password access protection function secures the meter setup mode from unauthorized access. An adjustable shutoff time up to 30 minutes turns the meter off when idle.