Convenient, compact design with large display
- Digital filter improves measurement speed and accuracy
- Clear large-screen LCD with white backlight
- Stable reading and automatic lock-up modes available
- IP57 waterproof and dust-resistant rated – great for use under harsh environments
- Includes polarographic DO electrode with built-in temperature sensor
The new addition to the Environmental Express Oakton product line features updates to measuring water quality easier and faster. The larger display is 2.75 in. by 2.0 in. for better viewing angle, and has indicators for battery life, stability, and calibration. It shows both the parameter and temperature measurements at the same time.
The meter is a perfect combination of the most advanced electronics technology, sensor technology, and software design all while being the most cost-effective portable electrochemical meter. The microprocessor-based meter features automatic calibration, automatic temperature, salinity compensation, function set-up, self-diagnostics, automatic power-off, and low voltage display.
DO 100 portable meter comes with a polarographic electrode and a special DO calibration sleeve, taking only three to five minutes to polarize. The electrode also comes with three combined membrane caps so the membrane can be easily replaced.