The sharpest results, the truest temperatures, the most flexibility—T1K delivers the quality an expert needs
MSX® (multi-spectral dynamic imaging) and UltraMax® for sharper images and thermal clarity
Optimized keypad—take advantage of the unique FLIR graphic user interface
Highest accuracy for its class—±2%
Copy images and reports to USB flash drive
Instant, in-camera, multipage report generation
Blend thermal and digital images in real time
Capacitive touch screen
T1020-Series cameras add METERLiNK® wireless communication and video with voice annotation
With the highest accuracy for its class at ±2%, and thermal sensitivity as low as 0.045°C, these thermal imagers are perfect for identifying hot/cold spots or a change in temperature, which often indicates a problem. FLIR's thermal imagers are fully radiometric—they measure and store temperatures at every point within an image. Each camera comes with access to robust, web-based, software package allowing the user to transfer images onto a template for analyzing and creating of a report in .pdf format. The T-series also includes built-in software for complete in-field analysis, reporting, and file sharing capabilities—directly from the camera.
FLIR’s UltraMax® and MSX are unique processing techniques that generate reports and images with up to four times as many pixels and 50% less noise than standard native images. More pixel coverage with UltraMax® helps fill in inactive gaps, producing denser temperature measurements for greater thermal accuracy—even from farther away. MSX incorporates real-time thermal video, enhanced with visible spectrum definition, producing exceptional thermal clarity—highlight exactly where the problem is.
• Text and sketch annotation
• Fusion Picture in Picture (PiP)—displays thermal image super-imposed over a digital image
• Thumbnail image gallery—allows quick search of stored images
• Rotating lens—convenient rotating lens detents up to 120° for easy viewing angle
• Li-Ion rechargeable battery—four hours of continuous use
• Laser LocatIR™ pointer—pinpoints the hot spot on the IR image
• Standard SD card—stores more than 1000 radiometric JPEG images
• User-friendly controls—Color touch screen with selectable on-screen viewing modes
• Ruggedly constructed case—IP54 dust/splash-proof
T1020 models add METERLiNK® technology, video recording, and real-time voice annotation. METERLiNK® is a Bluetooth® connection that is an exclusive feature of the FLIR T-Series cameras and select Extech instruments. Measurements from these instruments are transmitted and stored directly on the thermal image and displayed on the camera’s viewing screen. Allowing the user a quick way to review and record multiple parameters at the location being inspected.