Non-contact level measurement
- Optimize sensor placement with unmatched beam width for applications with restricted space
- Industry-leading miniature dead band maximizes the filling capacity of vessels
- Offered in 3 measurement ranges up to 32.8 ft (10 m)
- WebCal, an innovative PC user interface provides fast and accurate configuration
- NEMA 4X rated polycarbonate enclosure rated with PVDF transducer
The EchoSonic II™ general purpose two-wire ultrasonic transmitter provides non-contact
level measurement up to 32.8 ft (10 m), and is well suited for challenging ultrapure, corrosive, slurry or waste liquids. The transmitter is broadly selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank, waste sump, process vessel, IBC tote, 55-gallon drum and waste sump applications. Media examples include acetic acid and resin.
The Fob USB interface tool (LI99-1001) is necessary to change EchoSonics from the factory configuration. One Fob will configure multiple EchoSonics.