Setups fast with push-button calibration
- Offered in three measurement ranges up to 10 m, with 2" dia transducer
- 6-segment LCD display indicates level in inch or centimeter values
- 7.6 cm minimum beam width for applications with restricted space
- PC/ABS enclosure rated NEMA 4X with rugged PVDF transducer
- Fail-safe intelligence with diagnostic feedback for easy troubleshooting
EchoSpan™, a general-purpose two-wire ultrasonic transmitter, provides noncontact level measurement up to 32 ft or 10 m, and is ideally suited for challenging ultrapure, corrosive or waste liquids. Push-button calibrated, the transmitter is broadly selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank and waste sump applications. Media examples include wastewater and sodium hydroxide.