For general-purpose or hazardous applications
- Intrinsically safe transmitter for use in hazardous environments
- LCD digital display indicates level in inches or centimeters
- EasyCal simple push-button calibration for all user set points
- PP enclosure rated NEMA 4X with rugged PVDF transducer
- Adjustable dead band and range filters eliminate false echo returns
CSA-approved and intrinsically safe for use in general-purpose or hazardous applications, the two-wire ultrasonic transmitter provides non-contact level measurement up to 18 ft or 5.4 m, and is ideally suited for challenging corrosive, slurry or waste liquids. Push-button calibrated, the transmitter is typically selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank and waste sump applications located within a classified area. Media examples include diesel fuel and sulfuric acid.