The first high-performance two and four-channel scopes built for harsh industrial environments
- Rugged, IP 51 rating, dust- and drip-proof
- Connect-and-View™ triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow, and even complex signals
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 30,000 points or more per input channel using ScopeRecord™ roll mode
- TrendPlot™ Paperless recorder with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
- Frequency Spectrum using FFT-analysis
- 5,000 count DMM (2-channel models only)
These portable oscilloscopes combine rugged portability with the performance of a bench scope, taking you from troubleshooting microelectronics all the way into power electronic applications. Designed for plant maintenance engineers there is now a four-channel scope for the harsh world of industrial electronics that allow you to easily measure input, output, and feedback signals simultaneously to diagnose industrial electronics. Additionally, units allow you to safely troubleshoot three-phase systems like variable speed drives, as well as UPS or back-up generators. See more, fix more, and go where you've never gone before with a scope.
Four channel models additional features include four independent isolated inputs, up to 1000 V,
high-speed sampling - up to 2.5 GS/sec, deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture, up to 7 hours of battery operation, isolated USB host port for direct data storage to a USB memory device, USB device port for easy PC communication, and security lock down capabilities.