Available for sale in the United States and Canada only High current and a large jaw, make this clamp well suited for industrial and utility applications
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A ac + dc true-rms, 1400 A ac, and 2000 A dc
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large, or multiple, conductors
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- High voltage measurement of 1000 V ac + dc true-rms, 600 V ac, and 1000 V dc allows user to perform multiple tests with only one tool (355 only)
- Resistance to 400 K ohms and a continuity beeper provide the convenience of a multimeter. (355 only)
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyze readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
Confidently take reliable readings with the True-rms, Fluke 355/353 Clamp Meters; the tools of choice for high-current measurements up to 2000 A. The extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high-current applications. The extra rugged design and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings add an extra element of user protection when taking high-powered measurements.
Accurate peak measurements can be taken using the in-rush current mode, ideal for motors and inductive loads. The 355 also measures voltage and resistance, making this the most versatile tool for utilities, electrical contractors, and industrial service technicians.
Standard Accessories Include:
Soft carrying case
6 AA batteries
TL224 1.5 m silicone rubber te