Quickly identify power problems, manage, and reduce energy waste
- Energy loss calculator for pinpoint true system energy losses in dollars
- Power inverter efficiency allows simultaneous measurement of AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp
- Troubleshoot real-time - analyzing trends using the cursors and zoom tools
- Highest safety rating in the industry - 600 V CAT IV / 1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- Automatic trending ensures that every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up
- System monitors up to ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
Available for Sale in the United States and Canada only
The new Fluke 430 Series II three-phase power quality analyzers help you locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. Units feature an exclusive energy loss algorithm, Unified Power Measurement, that measures and quantifies energy losses due to harmonics and unbalance issues, allowing you to pinpoint the origin of energy waste within a system. Troubleshooting is faster with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues. The IEC standards for flicker, harmonics and power quality, are all built-in taking the guesswork out of power quality.
All models feature volt, amp, hertz, dips and swells, harmonics, power and energy, energy loss calculator, unbalance, monitor, power inverter efficiency, and inrush capabilities.