Save time and money by identifying issues with switchgear, motors, generators and cables
- Compatible with Fluke Connect™ mobile app allowing you to see, save, and share data wirelessly via Android™ and iOS devices
- Save time by trending data without leaving the field with Fluke Connect wireless capability
- Warning function alerts you to the presence of line voltage by providing readings up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
- User-selectable test voltages provides added flexibility for multiple applications
- Unique user-defined labels of measurement stored in up to 99 locations for quick and easy recall
- Long battery life allows for extended field use (over 750 tests) between charges
- Automatic calculation of dielectric absorption (DAR) and polarization index (PI) with no additional setup increases productivity
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements ensuring measurement results
These insulation testers can conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best-in-class 3-year warranty and CAT IV-600 V safety rating. Units include expanded measurement storage and PC interface and are designed for preventive maintenance programs allowing you to quickly identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
Download the Fluke Connect mobile app to enable the wireless sharing of data and the ability to connect to over twenty different Fluke products without leaving the field. Kit models come standard with the Fluke Connect IR to wireless connector; order optional connector (20047-96) to upgrade the non-kit 1550C and 1555 testers. Use the included Fluke ViewForms basic software to easily download data to your PC, allowing you to perform powerful graphing and trending analysis.