High precision instrument with single function simplicity
- Brighter backlit display and dual inputs for easy interpretation of results
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals while simultaneously sourcing a temperature signal
- Configurable 0 % and 100 % source settings for quick 25% linearity checks
- Power down settings remembered at power up for easy restart of tests
- Rugged, compact design backed by a three-year warranty
- One- and two-year specifications brings flexibility to your calibration schedule
This single function temperature calibrator eliminates the complexity of a multifunction calibrator without sacrificing accuracy. The rugged compact design is backed by a three-year warranty. Each instrument comes with a magnetic hanging strap that provides a convenient means of fastening it to any ferrous surface, pipe, or conduit to free up your hands.
The 712B is the only instrument you will need to calibrate your RTDs, while the 714B can handle all your thermocouple calibration needs.