Unique integrated electric pump for one-handed pressure calibration to 300 psi
- Easy-to-use switch test function for checking pressure switches
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for easy and accurate pressure calibration
- Obtains ±0.025% accuracy for reference class transmitter calibration
- Covers 30 psi, 150 psi and 300 psi pressure ranges
- Pressure measurement ranges are extended when used with any of 29 700Pxx pressure modules
- Pump cleanout ports and fluid trap reduce pump failures from moisture and fluid damage
The Fluke® 719Pro electric pressure calibrator is the ideal test tool for calibrating high-accuracy transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges. This instrument includes a full-functioning loop calibrator that sources, simulates and measures mA signals and more.
Large backlit screen displays three parameters at once: pressure measurement from an internal or external sensor, sourced/simulated or measured mA values, and temperature measured by an optional RTD probe.