The newest multifunction calibrator from Fluke
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke pressure modules
- Measure and source simultaneously with one compact, rugged, reliable tool
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations Record and document results
- Advanced features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more
- Control the temperature of selected Hart Scientific Dry Blocks
- Handle fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs in RTD source mode with 1 ms response time
- English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish languages
- Three-year warranty
If you like the Fluke-740 series calibrators you will love these new calibrators With a user interface nearly identical to the popular 740 series calibrators and an improved display makes these new calibrators a winner for those used to using 740 series calibrators.
Improvements include a new brighter, bigger and easier to read display, HART connectability through the mA terminals, improved test lead set, Li-ion battery, improved RTD accuracy and more. And as an added bonus, the new 750 series DPCs include the innovative new C799 Field Softcase.