Most reliable, accurate, and flexible horizontal furnace in its class
- Flexible configuration allows you to calibrate a large variety of probe lengths and diameters
- Calibrate thermocouples over a wide temperature range — even high-temperature probes
- Prepare comparison calibrations — the ceramic isothermal block holds up to four probes at a time
- Alumina ceramic well and isothermal block reduce thermocouple metal contamination
- Pair with the 1586A Super-DAQ temperature scanner (93201-22) to automate the calibration of up to 40 sensors
The Fluke Calibration 9118A thermocouple calibration furnace provides the reliability, accuracy, and flexibility needed for calibrating noble-metal thermocouples in secondary high-temperature labs and instrument shops — ideal for aerospace, automotive, energy, metals, and plastics industries. The wide temperature range of 572 to 2192°F (300 to 1200°C), meets your high-temperature calibration needs.
The calibration furnace may be ordered with or without the isothermal block. Use without the isothermal block to work with larger diameter probes or multiple probes bound together. The ceramic isothermal block helps distribute heat evenly and holds up to four 1/4" (6.5 mm) diameter thermocouple probes at once — perfect for comparison calibrations. Both the thermo well and isothermal block are composed of alumina ceramic to handle high temperatures and increase thermocouple accuracy over time by reducing metal contamination of your probe.
The integral programmable temperature controller let you easily set the furnace temperature, ramp rate, and soak time for up to eight temperature points. When paired with a Fluke Calibration 1586A Super-DAQ precision temperature scanner, you can program and automate the calibration of up to 40 thermocouples. The scanner also acts as a data logger and provides PC interface.