MicroScanner2 verifies voice/data/video cable and services with a unique interface
- Measures length and distance to fault via true TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry)
- Displays cable length, wiremap, cable ID, and distance to fault on one screen
- Detects today's media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- Tests all common media types, including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no adapters
- Rubber over mold enhances grip and increases ruggedness
- “Oversized” backlit LCD makes results crystal clear in any work environment
- MicroScanner2 Kit adds the IntelliTone™ 100 Probe and office/room ID Kit
MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier is the next generation MicroScanner that streamlines voice/data/video cable and service testing. Revolutionary user interface makes testing fast, easy, and crystal clear. Everything cable technicians need to know, including available services (10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, PoE voltage), cable length, wiremap, cable ID, and distance to fault all are displayed on one “oversized” backlit screen. Replace multiple tools by testing all RJ11, RJ45, and Coax (F) media with no adapters. Built-in IntelliTone™ digital and analog toning precisely locates virtually any cable or wire pair—even on active networks. Ergonomic design features sleek rubber overmold to enhance grip and ruggedness.
Perform your job faster and more accurately
A lot has changed in the cabling world since the original MicroScanner was introduced. Industry economics require that installations be done fast and accurately with no callbacks. And converging voice, data, and video technologies have given rise to new requirements for service
testing and multimedia support.
MicroScanner2 recognizes these trends and presents a much-needed revolution to the way testing is done. It streamlines every aspect of the verification job. From its time-saving user interface and integrated multimedia support to its expanded service detection capabilities, MicroScanner2 gives technicians the power to perform their jobs faster and more accurately than ever.
Available for sale in the United States and Canada only.