Individually-wrapped, sterile sample filters
- Reduce bursting with reinforced polypropylene housing
- Take advantage of a large effective filtration area
- Standard female luer-lock inlet and male luer-slip outlet
- Made with USP Class VI components to ensure quality
- Available in various membrane size, pore size, and material combinations
Use the single-use syringe filters for clarification and prefiltration, and even for removing fine particulate with the membrane’s large effective filtration area. Reinforced polypropylene housing has secure connections for male luer slip outlet and female luer lock inlet. Sterile syringe filters are individually packaged in an easy-open blister pack. The membrane type and pore size are visible on each filter housing as well.