Get more done in a day with intuitive tablet interface
- Bluetooth® communication and tablet compatibility increase portability
- Foolproof clamping fixture ensures precise measurements
- Onboard transmitter memory stores 8 GB of log data
- No need to stop process while taking measurements with noninvasive clamp-on design
- Flow range: 0.1 to 40 ft/s (0.03 to 12.19 m/s) bidirectional
- Operating temperature: –4 to 140°F (–20 to 55°C) transmitter; –40 to 302°F (–40 to 150°C) transducers and clamp-on fixtures
This portable ultrasonic flowmeter features a rugged IP65-rated transmitter with Bluetooth connectivity and other outputs, including analog and digital. Using any tablet with Android™, download and install the free app for setup, control, and data collection. Parameters measured include velocity, volume, mass, energy, and total flow. The fast-response transmitter features status indicator LEDs to ensure it’s always ready to use.
Transducers are IP65-rated and work with acoustically conductive liquids, from clean water to crude oil. Versatile transit-time technology is compatible with all metal and most plastic pipe materials, pipe sizes up to 300" (750 cm) dia, and pipe wall thickness up to 3" (7.62 cm). The clamp-on fixture is easy to install, eliminating confusion and time lost to repositioning.
Choose from two complete kits (24500-23 and 24500-24) with transmitter, transducers, clamp-on fixture, and carrying case for a new installation. Order the model 24500-00 flowmeter transmitter and the adapters (24500-84) separately if you already have transducers (C-RS, C-PT, or C-ET models) and a clamp-on fixture from the Panametrics model PT878 ultrasonic flowmeter.