Measure more parameters with easy-to-use interface
- Multifunction capabilities including electrical, frequency, temperature, and pressure
- Simplifies training and improves safety
- Reduces cost of ownership
- Smartphone-like user interface with touch screen
- Dashboard menu to quickly launch applications
- Single-touch task menu for common devices such as pressure and temperature transmitters
- Fully interchangeable with first generation DPI 620 components like pressure stations, pressure modules, and accessories
The DPI 620 Genii advanced modular calibrator can measure and source mA, mV, V, Ohms, frequency and a variety of RTDs and T/Cs. It provides an isolated 24 V loop power supply to energize devices and control loops, and a stabilized DC voltage supply for ratio metric transducers.
The DPI 620G model includes a HART digital configurator for setup and calibration adjustment of HART devices. DPI 620 FF model has all the functionality of the DPI 620 plus Foundation Fieldbus communications.
If pressure generation is required, the calibrator and pressure module can be attached to one of three pressure generation stations, to form a fully integrated pressure calibrator of unparalleled performance.
Each pressure station is designed for stand-alone operation as a pressure generator and can replace conventional hand pumps to provide greater efficiency, ease of use and significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries. They can also be used on the workbench as comparators.
The pressure modules can be used in conjunction with the relevant pneumatic or hydraulic pressure station and the multifunction calibrator to form an integrated pressure calibrator for test and calibration of pressure instruments including transmitters, transducers, switches, gauges, indicators and recorders. Alternatively, the modules can be combined with the pressure station by module carrier MC 620, which adds a dual channel pressure measurement capability that can be re-ranged in seconds.