A robust and intuitive multiparameter meter
- Intellical™ smart probes have “plug-and-play” automatic parameter recognition
- Easy step-by-step illustrated calibration and troubleshooting procedures reduce errors
- Store up to 100,000 data points
- Option to select from 27 languages in setup mode
- IP67 rating with battery compartment installed
- GLP-compliant features include time, date, sample ID, operator ID, and calibration
Hach HQ meters offer a versatile range of measurements, including pH, conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity, dissolved oxygen (DO), oxidation reaction potential (ORP), ion selective electrode (ISE), and temperature. The Intellical™ probes are automatically recognized by the HQ meter and will retain calibration history and method settings to minimize errors and setup time. The proven technology delivers superior accuracy and response time, even when measuring challenging samples or in the field.
The illustrated screen displays step-by-step calibration and troubleshooting procedures on the 640 x 480 color TFT display. Whether you are in the lab or in the field, transfer your measurements in just a few clicks via USB or optional Bluetooth. The optional Hach Communication Dongle (HCD) connects the meter to Claros™ data management software for additional data validation.