Be safe—safety tool alerts when close to dangerous high voltages
- Dual-range unit detects voltage of 50 V to 4 kV, and 4 kV and above
- Rugged water-resistant housing is made for outdoor use—perfect for police, fire fighters, paramedics, telecom and cable workers, and tree trimmers
- Heartbeat-type signal ensures you that the unit is on and readily detecting voltage
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery is included with each voltage detector
- Dual hotstick connection accepts universal spine or shotgun types (hotstick is required; order separately)
The PRX-4 is a noncontact proximity voltage detector that audibly and visually alerts when you are located 3" (76 mm) from a 50 V source, or 10" (254 mm) from a 4 kV source or higher. The audible alarm is loud and LED lights let you know which range has been detected. Quickly recharge the battery (included) for continuous protection—a 15-minute charge lasts all day and a full (3-hour) charge lasts all week!