Innovative metric-dimensioned enclosures for protection in industrial environments.
- Ninety-degree external formed flange trough collar around body opening
- Three-point latching on enclosures 1000-mm high and taller
- Door alignment device on doors with 3-point latching and 800 mm or wider
- Pre-cut gland plate opening(s) in enclosure bottom
- Quarter-turn latch(es) with 3-mm double-bit insert
- Corner-formed door
- Simple, easy-to-remove and install hinge pins with captivation clip
- High-torque threadless studs and fasteners on door
- Wide assortment of user-friendly internal accessories to increase internal mounting area capability and design flexibility
- Constructed from 1.2-mm, 1.5-mm and 2-mm thick steel (18, 16
- and 14 gauge) (see table)
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket
- Reversible door with sealed hinges and hinge brackets
- Gland plate(s) for enclosure bottom
- Bonding provision on door; grounding studs (2) on body
- Full-height galvanized steel back panel included
Innovative, metric-dimensioned wall-mount enclosure designed to house and protect electrical and electronic components in industrial environments. Provides traditional enclosure functionality with scalable internal component mounting capability using the optional internal mounting system and accessory components.
Wall-mounting brackets required to maintain UL/CSA external mounting requirement.