Sturdy cut-resistant gloves simplify selection for a variety of applications
- Color-coded marking system highlights the right gloves for your application, per EN/ANSI standards
- Choose by level of cut resistance, protection, grip, dexterity and fit
- One of the lightest-weight cut-protective gloves on the market
- Touchscreen resistive and capacitive
- Water and oil proof coating
Providing durability and dexterity, value-packed CoreShield™ gloves from Honeywell offer optimum cut protection and user comfort. The lightweight gloves prevent hand fatigue, while a specially designed microfoam elastic coating provides outstanding oil- and dry-grip performance.
Each glove is made with softer, skin-friendly yarns that--compared to glass fiber--reduce the allergy risk to wearers. Due to this, all CoreShield™ gloves are certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
CoreShield™ coatings offer 360° breathability through an open cell structure, further enhancing comfort even upon extensive wear. The washability of the glove material means little change in performance or size after five washes.