Treated with permanent anti-bacterial and anti-mildew agent
- Hand-specific styles with rough palms for a better grip
- 26" long styles have elastic cuffs to hold extended cuffs in place
- Interlock liner is comfortable
- Insulated versions recommended for temperatures -10 to 300°F or -23 to 149°C
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
The hand portion of these high-performance, supported nitrile gloves is treated with the hygienic agents, while their curved natural shape provides comfort. The blue gloves are chemical resistant and available in sizes 7, 8, 9, and 10.