Eliminate contamination with disposable grinding chambers
- Easily view transparent, disposable grinding chamber
- Durable construction suitable for grinding material with Mohs’ hardness up to 5
- Precisely program mill with OLED display and USB interface
- Safe operation with built-in auto-off operation if lid is not closed
- Reproducible milling results
The IKA® tube mill is the first mill that features a disposable grinding chamber to eliminate cross-contamination and save on batch time and money with minimal cleanup.
To ensure accurate and reliable results, the polypropylene chamber can be autoclaved. The transparent chamber allows you to view your samples during grinding. Easily grind soft, fibrous, hard, and brittle materials making these mills suitable for a wide range of operations. Choose from two sample capacity options—40- or 100-mL.
For substances which become hot as a result of the grinding operation, the mill can be cooled via dry ice. The mills can be operated in “Remote” mode via USB interface using labworldsoft® laboratory software. Control via the USB as well as quickly transfer documentation of all parameters from the mill directly to a PC. Program up to 9 operation modes to save required parameters, and quickly access programs via the touch keypad.