Keeping humidity instruments calibrated helps you measure and regulate this variable more accurately. From humidity data loggers to thermohygrometers to high-accuracy handheld instruments, InnoCal offers humidity calibrations for nearly any brand or style of meter from 0 to 95% relative humidity (RH).
- Testing range from 5 to 95% RH
- Standard testing at three points: 30, 60, and 80% RH with one temperature point at ambient (22 to 25°C), with customized tests available upon request
InnoCal services all major brands of hygrometers including Vaisala, Cole-Parmer, Extech, Oakton, Fluke, and many more!
To meet your calibration needs:
- All calibration certificates contain as-found and as-left data, estimated measurement uncertainties (emu’s), and test uncertainty ratios (TUR’s) at no additional cost!
- This NIST-traceable calibration allows you to confirm that the specific asset you purchase meets the manufacturer’s published specification
- EPA, USDA, ISO, and GLP/GMPs standards require regular NIST-Traceable calibration of all test equipment being used in critical applications, FDA compliant
- Receive your product calibrated and ready to use rather than sending it to a third-party or internal calibration lab and incurring additional delays
- All measurements reported are traceable to SI units via national standards maintained by NIST and performed in compliance with ANSI Z540, ISO17025, and MIL-STD-45662A.
InnoCal is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) under certificate number 1746.01. This accreditation is your assurance that the calibration is performed in a qualified, controlled laboratory.