NIST-traceable calibrations for temperature probes
- Provides traceability to NIST
- Lists the environmental conditions present at time of calibration
- Certificate lists actual values, uncertainties, and tolerances
- Regular calibration helps you meet ISO, EPA, GLPs/GMPs and other quality standards
- Not an accredited certificate
All calibration certificates contain as-found and as-left data, estimated measurement uncertainties (emu’s) and test uncertainty ratios (TUR’s) at no additional cost!
NIST-traceable calibration allows you to confirm that the specific asset you purchase does in fact meet the manufacturer’s published specification. Receive your product calibrated and ready to use rather than sending it to a third-party or internal calibration lab and incurring additional delays. EPA, USDA, ISO and GLP/GMP standards require regular NIST-Traceable calibration of all test equipment being used in critical applications.