Easy-to-use waveform search capability allows you to identify issues quickly
- VPO technology allows the visibility of less frequent occurring signals
- Built-in segmented memory and waveform search functions optimize record length efficiency
- Zoom window and play/pause allows you to rapidly navigate the waveforms
- 36 automatic measurement functions offers a wide range of measurement selections
- Optional 8- or 16-digital channels with logic analyzer (MSO) and serial bus I2C/SPI/URT trigger
- Standard USB connectivity for remote control connectivity with optional LAN/GPIB for added flexibility
Details of the GDS-2000A Digital Storage OscilloscopeThese GDS-2000A series oscilloscopes are ideal instruments for signal analysis, trouble diagnosis and debug, making them perfect for design and production, education and training, QA/maintenance, and general measurement applications. These units offer 2 and 4-channel configurations with up to 300 MHz bandwidth and 2 GSa/s real-time sampling rates allowing you quickly see complicated waveforms and obscure signals. Units include powerful features such as waveform search and segmented memory, which allow you to capture and save events of interest into the segmented memory for observation, while the irrelevant waveforms can be ignored.
These plug-and-play oscilloscopes provide the flexibility of easy conversion from a DSO into a MSO (mixed signal oscilloscope) with optional plug-in logic analyzer modules that are easily inserted into compartments located on the rear of the instruments. Units provide the analysis and decoding functions of parallel bus and serial bus such as I2C, SPI, and UART upon the installation of the optional modules. Units also offer an optional plug-in module for direct digital synthesis (DDS) providing extended function generator capabilities that allows you to generate sine, triangle and square waveforms, with variable duty cycle of the square waveform. In addition to the logic analyzer and function generator modules, the optional LAN/SVGA and GPIB interface modules are also available for added connectivity flexibility. Additional features include 2 M record length, 80,000 wfm/s of waveform update rate, and a large eight inch 800 x 600 high resolution TFT LCD enhancing signal visibility.