Single-layer menu makes set up and operation quick and easy
- Wide test frequency 20 Hz to 1, 5, and 10 MHz
- Measures 11 different parameters with 0.1% basic accuracy
- 6-digit measurement resolution
- Large LCD display with intuitive user interface
- Full measuring functions with DUT V/I monitor
- Pass/fail function with judgment alarm
- DC resistance measurement
- Multi-step mode
- Graph mode for visual characterization
- RS-232C and GPIB interface standard
These LCR meters provide accuracy, versatility, and high resolution, for a wide range of component measurements, including DC resistance measurement and voltage/current monitoring. Use the multi-step function for on-screen programming of customized measurement sequences with pass/fail indication. Each program includes 30 test steps and each test step can be set with selected parameters and test limits. These meters automate tedious manual work routines with the press of a button.
In graph mode, select the parameter, set the start/stop voltage or the start/stop frequency of the sweep, and meters run through the sequence of measurements displaying the component characteristics in graphical format. The standard GPIB and RS-232C interfaces provide easy instrument control and downloadable results to your PC.