Allows free programming of outputs for the simulation of a power source with abnormal variations
- Inrush current measurement and inrush current limiter
- Harmonic current measurement function
- Output modes: AC and AC+DC combined with any of the four signal sources
- Signal sources: internal (INT), external (EXT), internal + external (ADD) and Sychronization (SYNC)
- Arbitrary waveform power output
- Power amplifier of external signal
- CF and harmonic current
- Capacitor input load supported
- Sequence function allows programming of output patterns
- Limiter function (upper/lower limits function)
- 30 sets of save/recall memories
- Output on/off switch
- USB (USBTMC) standard for remote control
This programmable AC/DC power source is not only a precision AC/DC power source but also serves as a powerful analyzer, containing abundant features for the testing and characteristic analysis of power supplies, electronic devices, components, and modules.
The output function includes two main modes, AC and AC + DC. Each mode can be combined with any of the four signal sources, internal (INT), external (EXT), internal + external (ADD), and synchronization, to give ultimate flexibility of power source settings.
Easily generate instantaneous interruption, frequency sweeping, voltage sweeping, and arbitrary waveforms of power sources in accordance with test requirements. Unit includes a multi-functional and user-friendly software, which supports the remote control of panel operations, sequence editing and execution, arbitrary waveform editing and transfer, and data logging via USB interface.
With capacity of 1 kVA power and the lightweight, compact design, this power source provides the powerful test and analysis features to handle your most demanding power application requirements.