Excellent chemical resistance
- Tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Viton® tubing has excellent chemical resistance, especially to acids and alkalis, making it an excellent choice for demanding applications such as acid and solvent transfer. It also handles temperatures from 8 to 400°>F, making it ideal for high-temperature work.
Viton tubing is opaque black. Our Viton is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.2600) and is manufactured according to GMP. It is not recommended for sterilization.
Especially designed to be used with Viton color-coded stopped tubing.
Viton Microbore Tubing for Laboratory Equipment and other Microbore Tubing are available to order online. Click any Microbore Tubing category to view all models.
The overall length of Viton® 97632-series extension tubing is 50 feet (15 m). The legacy Ismatec extension tubing was 10 m long.