Designed for optimal operation in your Ismatec pumps
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: Acid and solvent transfer; high-temperature work
Characteristics: Opaque black
Resin certification: Tubing is manufactured according to GMP
Temperature range: -8 to 400°F (-13 to 204°C)
Sterilize: At 480°F (249°C) for 16 hours in a circulating hot air oven
The overall length of Viton® 97628-series stop tubing is 12" (304 mm). The legacy Ismatec® stop tubing was 180 mm long.
Order extension tubing under "Accessories". For technical assistance selecting tubing formulations and sizes, contact our Application Specialists.