Designed for optimal operation in your Ismatec pumps
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Perfect for food and lab applications where FDA compliance is required
- Excellent chemical compatibility
Tubing comes in various formulations for almost any pumping application. Three pre-attached tubing stops give you two sections—when one section of tubing fatigues, a fresh section is ready to use. The stops on the three-stop tubing are color-coded according to tubing ID. Use three-stop tubing with any of the Ismatec® minicartridge pumps and pump heads. Minicartridges withstand pressures up to 22 psi (1.5 bar).
Appearance Clear Temperature:-66 to 135°C Life at 100 rpm:1000 hours Advantages:Ultra-smooth inner bore, excellent biocompatibility for sensitive applications, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, and non-hemolytic, low protein binding. Heat-sealable, bondable, sterile-weldable, and custom moldable for assemblies.
Application: Pharmaceutical, biotech, and general-purpose lab applications. Sterile filling and processing, cell harvest and media process systems, filtration, fermentation, cell and tissue culture transport
The overall length of Viton® 97629-series stop tubing is 12" (304 mm). The legacy Ismatec® stop tubing was 180 mm long.
Order extension tubing under "Accessories". For technical assistance selecting tubing formulations and sizes, contact our Application Specialists.