Designed for optimal operation in your Ismatec pumps
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Supple and strong tubing with high stability pumping life
- Pthalate-free, USP Class VI PVC
Three-Stop PVC Color-coded Autoanalysis Tubing for Ismatec® Pumps is USP Class VI tubing that is Phthalate-free. It has a long pumping life and exhibits a wide range of acid and chemical resistance, thus making it an ideal choice for Pharmaceutical industries. Plasticizer is very tightly bonded into the material, preventing any leaching of component chemicals into the medium being transported, maintaining its sterility. The tubing is transparent, which allows visual observation of tubing contents. It also offers very low gas permeability and can withstand high pressure contents.
Tubing is also called TAAT / microbore and auto analysis.
The overall length of Lab PVC 95625-series stop tubing is 16" (406 mm). The legacy Ismatec® stop tubing was 400 mm long.
Order extension tubing under "Accessories". For technical assistance selecting tubing formulations and sizes, contact our Application Specialists.