Designed for optimal operation in your Ismatec pumps
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Longest pumping life of any Tygon® formulation
- Extremely low particulate spallation
Temperature: -66 to 135°C
Life at 100 rpm: 1000 hours
Advantages: Ultra-smooth inner bore, excellent biocompatibility for sensitive applications, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, and non-hemolytic, low protein binding. Heat-sealable, bondable, sterile-weldable, and custom moldable for assemblies.
Application: Pharmaceutical, biotech, and general-purpose lab applications. Sterile filling and processing, cell harvest and media process systems, filtration, fermentation, cell and tissue culture transport
To complete your Ismatec® pumping system, order three-stop color-coded and extension tubing. Tubing comes in various formulations for almost any pumping application. The stops on the three-stop tubing are color-coded according to tubing ID. Use this tubing with any of the Ismatec® standard cartridge pumps and pump heads.
The overall length of E-LFL 96450-series stop tubing is 16" (406 mm). The legacy Ismatec® stop tubing was 400 mm long.
Order extension tubing under "Accessories". For technical assistance selecting tubing formulations and sizes, contact our Application Specialists.