Excellent choice for high pressure, low spallation peristaltic tubing applications
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Engineered for long life in peristaltic pump applications
- Unique composite of expanded PTFE and platinum-cured silicone
Applications: Chemical, critical pharmaceutical, and biopharma processing applications
Characteristics: High resilience and strength, low spallation and gas permeability. Opaque.
Certifications: USP Class VI compliant, REACH and RoHS compliant, and manufactured in Class 7 (ISO 146441-1) cleanroom, under cGMP certified to ISO 13485 and 15378.
Temperature range: -40 to 150°C
Sterilize: Autoclave, CIP/SIP
The Ismatec® GORE® STA-PURE® Series PCS pump tubing is a composite of platinum-cured silicone and ePTFE offering superior flexibility for longer production cycles and fewer tubing ruptures, even at pressures up to 100 psig. Long-term testing showed this tubing formulation lasts over 1000 hours at 200 rpm (6000 hours at 100 rpm). The longer pumping life eliminates the need to rotate tubing through the pump head, saving time and reducing maintenance. Single element and double-Y element versions available.