Versatile pumps for accurate low-flow fluid delivery – with an intuitive touch-screen interface
- Compact, benchtop pumps optimize ease of use, accuracy, and reliability
- 5” (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Flexible operational control via screen, MasterflexLive, or analog remote control
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid set up
- Anti-drip and speed ramping available in Volume dispense mode – ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss
- Miniflex pump head accepts continuous tubing for clean, uninterrupted fluid paths
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for control and monitoring of Masterflex pumps; get real-time control of all pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor and adjust critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages.
Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive; USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump.
The Miniflex pump head features a wide occlusion angle that prevents fluid backflow up to the rated pressure of the tubing. Self-lubricating thermoplastic polyester rollers are low friction and long wearing for smooth operation and long life.