Achieve high pressure and accurate, pulseless flow - with a secure, cloud-enabled platform for monitoring
- MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for monitoring Masterflex pumps
- Systems come with a Micropump® A-mount gear pump head for flow ranges from 1.7 to 4680 mL/min
- Glove-friendly 5” (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen offers crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Flexible operational control via screen or analog remote control
- Compact, benchtop pumps optimize ease of use, accuracy, and reliability
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Easily save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid setup
- Speed ramping available in Volume dispense mode – ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss
- Three-level user access – gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level
The Reglo gear pump systems offer precise flow control and highly accurate fluid dispensing ideal for laboratory, process, and field use. All Reglo precision drives include a highly accurate, maintenance-free motor and an easy-to-navigate touch screen that makes setup and operation easier than ever. The paired gear pump heads provide smooth pulseless flow for precise, leak-free delivery of fluids. The magnetic drive and static seals keep fluids securely inside and potential contaminants out of the pump head.
MasterflexLive® functionality allows for real-time remote pump monitoring. It provides notifications of pump parameters, including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. Critical proccesses can be monitored 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel. In addition, push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages. Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack available on the rear of drive. A USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump.