Deliver excellent temperature stability and uniformity
- Intelligent Cascade Control offers self-optimizing adjustment of PID control parameters
- Temperature control features allow access to all temperature control parameters
- Early warning system alerts you when liquid level is low
- Adjustable high temperature shutoff protects bath and application from adverse events
- Suitable for use with flammable bath fluids—Class III (FL)
Ideally suited for applications in calibration laboratories, these calibration baths offer a temperature stability of ±0.005°C and a temperature uniformity of ±0.01°C. The Absolute Temperature Calibration (ATC3) provides high temperature stability in the bath and offers three-point calibration. Smart pump technology offers consistent pump performance with the electronically adjustable pump stages. An integrated programmer stores and runs up to 360 different temperature and time-dependent processes.
An easy-to-read VFD displays warning functions, high temperature cutoff, and pump stages. The backlit LCD displays interactive operation in plain text, while the splashproof keypad lets you easily access menu functions. A heated cover plate prevents condensation or ice build-up in the bath. Other features include a Pt100 external sensor connection, automatic operating time control, built-in RS-232/RS485 interface, and a removable venting grid for quick and easy cleaning.