Easily store samples. Easy to seal and reopen.
- Various sizes of neck diameters to meet application needs
- Available with or without fused glass micro inserts for small volume sample handling
- Silanized glass micro inserts minimize absorption of polar compounds
- Choose clear or amber vials in glass or plastic
- Designed for use with Snap Top Caps, eliminating the need for crimping
These Snap Top Vials are crafted of either glass, polymethylpentene or polypropylene and available in a slew of sizes and configurations, including a vial shaped like a champagne glass. Select models feature blank labels for your labeling needs. Silanized vials minimize adsorption of polar compounds, including amino acids, proteins and phenols to the inner surface of the glass.
All 11 mm neck size glass vials are made of 1st hydrolytic Class 52 expansion borosilicate glass, while the 18- and 22-mm neck size vials of 3rd hydrolytic glass.