Convenient—just plug it in and add your samples
- Recover as small as a few microliters at fixed speed of 1725 rpm
- Set time and temperature with keyboard—up to 9 stored programs
- Use a combination of gentle forces to process up to 108 samples
- Choose acid-resistant model when working with corrosive chemicals
- Heat Boost option further speeds up evaporation of high boiling point solvents
The all-in-one Labconco® CentriVap® Complete™ vacuum concentrator houses every component you need to begin processing multiple samples—vacuum concentrator, cold trap, diaphragm pump, rotor, and CentriZap strobe light. Using a combination of centrifugal force, vacuum, and controlled heat, this system allows you to quickly process up to 108 samples. The centrifugation eliminates bumping and foaming as vacuum is applied, and also concentrates the sample at the bottom of the vial for efficient recovery.
The large 12” diameter chamber holds up to 148 samples for greater throughput. The included aluminum rotor accommodates up to 108 12-13 mm tubes and 40 microcentrifuge tubes. Easily change out the rotor to meet your applications needs; order separately.
The CentriZap™ strobe light allows you to safely view the samples while the unit is running—no longer stop the rotor, lift the lid, and check the sample dryness. The strobe light portrays the rotor as standing still so you can easily monitor the run. Simply remove the light from the holder, press the trigger and shine the light on the samples in the rotor.
Order sample containers separately to meet your application needs.