High-efficiency LED light source never needs replacement like traditional xenon lamps
- High efficiency LED solid-state light source - never needs replacement like traditional xenon lamps.
- Extended battery life of 10 hours continuous use at 6,000 fpm/rpm
- Pulse Width Modulation for sharp images at high speed
- Highly stable drift free operation
- Auto wide measuring range - up to 120,000 fpm/rpm (over 100,000 display flashes)
- Push button operation with x2 and /2 buttons for easy and precise adjustment
- 359° Digital phase shift adjustment by 1° increments
- Store up to 19 flash rates in memory for records or quick retests (Restarts at the last flash rate)
- Rugged aluminum housing - compact size - weighs only 1.2 lb (540 g)
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 0.47" (12 mm) high LCD
- External trigger input and output
- Tripod mountable
- Kit includes stroboscope, AC Adapter/charger,
This LED stroboscope is designed to measure the speed of rotating or cycling linear motion objects without contact or reflective tape, as well as freeze motion visually. The rugged aluminum housing, latest LED technology, and NiMH rechargeable battery make it a perfect choice for use anywhere on the factory floor. Unit is ideal for speed, motion, and vibration analysis, such as rotating shafts, fans, cams, and more. The pulse width modulation provides sharp images at high speeds, and highly stable drift-free operation. Additional features include push-button operation with x2 and /2 buttons for easy and precise adjustment, external trigger input and output, digital phase shift, and memory storage for records or quick restarts.