Basic solution for simple force measurement requirements
- Calculates peak tension and compression values
- Three selectable units of measurement
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic housing
- Configurable default measurement unit and mode
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Reversible housing for alternate load cell orientation
These digital force gauges are designed for basic tension and compression force testing applications up to 100 lb (500 N). The 500 Hz sampling rate and ±0.5% accuracy provide accurate peak and compression measurements. A backlit graphic LCD displays the current, peak tension, or peak compression reading.
The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity and are designed with an ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing that allows for handheld use or fixture mounting. These gauges are rugged enough for applications in both production and laboratory environments, and provide additional measurement flexibility as all of the units are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands and grips. Order the optional attachment kit to expand the gauges measurement capabilities based on your application requirements.